Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Growth of NVW Motorsports Promotion

Now that we're in the offseason, I have time to reflect on the past and build for the future of NVW Motorsports Promotion. I spent a lot of the last half of the season working on the launch of Top Alcohol News. TAN is somewhat established and on its way to becoming a legitimate media outlet, so now I'll be putting more effort in the growth of NVW Motorsports Promotion.

I started NVW Motorsports Promotion in the middle of the 2010 season. In around a few months time, I was already writing for eventual 2012 Division 1 TAD champion Darren Nicholson, along with Brandon Booher and Dave Hill. I have to give a lot of credit to Brandon, as he was the one that suggested that I start doing PR work.

My goal when I started was to eventually do PR for a professional driver. After several conversations with Blake Alexander, that goal turned into a reality. We both made our professional debuts at the Auto Plus Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway; Blake as a driver and I as a publicist. I'm really looking forward to writing for Blake in 2012.

I continued to write for Brandon Booher and Dave Hill in 2011, while adding Doug Foley Jr. to the team. I can't thank Doug enough for helping to promote the Team NVW brand. We're both working to bring a few sponsors onto the side of his Super Comp car.

Team NVW drivers enjoyed success on several occasions in 2011. Brandon reached his first final round at a national event (Norwalk), qualified and reached the semifinals at the U.S. Nationals, and recorded the quickest and fastest converter-equipped TAD pass in history at Reading. Trevor Wilson put his Tenneco Automotive ADRL Jr. Dragster in the Winner's Circle at two ADRL races and finished 2nd in the world standings. Blake Alexander qualified in his pro debut at his sponsor's race, the Auto Plus Nationals.

I'd like to thank all of the drivers that have picked NVW Motorsports Promotion to promote their racing ventures. They took a risk when they chose me, mostly because of my age. Their support means a lot to me and it's really what keeps me going.

2012 looks to be even better. There are a few new Team NVW drivers that will be announced in the coming weeks. Check in at http://www.nitronate.com/ for more information on all of the NVW Motorsports Promotion-represented drivers. I wish you all a healthy and successful 2012! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. This is very good website.Thank you for this post. a href="http://weathermanmotorsports.com/" promotion motorsports /aWeatherman Motorsports is a world-class grassroots motorsports marketing and racing car sponsorship program to fit your budget and needs promotion motorsportsahref="http://weathermanmotorsports.com/" racing sponsorship /a, racing sponsorship, motorsports marketing, sponsorship for race cars, ARCA Racing, racing sponsorship, car speedway, speedway schedule, vegas speedway, race car sponsor, nascar texas motor speedway, kyle weatherman,

    ReplyDelete